Gaming looking for some future collaborations (PC)

ThatGuyHaZZ

Reaction score
Hi all am HaZZoreon or you can just call me Hazz for short. I am 19 and I a from the UK. I am currently in search of some people that I can collaborate with in the future. The channel that I have now is my 3rd channel, I have ran channels in the past so I know how to make some good content. My channel right now doesn't have anything on it yet as I'm looking for the right people to collaborate with. I hope to find some cool folks to collaborate with in the future of my channel.

I look to collaborate with people close to the UK timezone and of course people who are in the UK timezone. I can also try collaborating with people from the US but I would need to come up with a good time for US collabs.

My channel link isn't displayed only cause I don't have anything to show on my channel yet so thought what's the point of having a link to it if I don't have anything on it. Hope this doesn't put you off from contacting me

If you are interested in collaborating with me feel free to contact me on Discord. My contact is
ItzHaZZoreon#4130