Looking for some feedback

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The best advice I could say would be to think of more to talk about. I've watched a couple of your videos and you're very quiet...and in my opinion, isn't a good thing. Think about rendering your footage beforehand and doing a voice over commentary. Most people who subscribe to Let's Play channels do it for the person's personality. It doesn't matter if you have Skyrim and MW3 Let's Plays out if they're no different from the other 400 I've seen in the last few days. That's probably the thing that I'd stress the most...just TALK. And not about the game either...I mean you can, but even that gets boring after awhile. Follow the examples of the other gaming commentators you watch, figure out interesting things going on in your life, talk about current events...but if you JUST play the game...most people will just go to the next video.

But that's just my two cents, take this as you will.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok first ill say that im not quite into the gaming videos.. but i watched to try and give you some feedback.

The only thing I noticed is it was a tad laggy visually... this might suck, but what if you lowered your graphics a tad to improve the frame rates?

YungCE024

Reaction score
Yea I'll say you need to talk more and make us interested. Question: is Skyrim epic? I wanna get it cuz it looked amazing in the commercials and trailers.

Brandon_

Reaction score
Yea I'll say you need to talk more and make us interested. Question: is Skyrim epic? I wanna get it cuz it looked amazing in the commercials and trailers.
Its effin awsome i just upgraded my computer and waiting for my video card for better playthroughs my old computer was like 5 years old xD