Short Film Looking for some experienced film maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im good on making storys and as well for directing and codirecting and helping as well so hey im in

Alright Cool! Do you have a Skype? We can talk more there, it's my main method of communication. If not I also use Twitter. Just DM me.[DOUBLEPOST=1507170926,1507170750][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'm in as well!

I'm glad to hear you're in. What skills do you have in terms of animation? Are you a composer, animator, script writer, voice actor? Etc. What can you do?

Alright Cool! Do you have a Skype? We can talk more there, it's my main method of communication. If not I also use Twitter. Just DM me.[DOUBLEPOST=1507170926,1507170750][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm glad to hear you're in. What skills do you have in terms of animation? Are you a composer, animator, script writer, voice actor? Etc. What can you do?
i do have skype well ish people take time to find me i dont know why heres mine robot gamer play

The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in over 18 weeks. I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back