Short Film Looking for some experienced film maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to collab with numerous film maker to produce a master piece. Anyone interested. I'm sure it will be an amazing project to grow all together.
well im good on making storys and as well for directing and codirecting and helping as well so hey im in

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
well im good on making storys and as well for directing and codirecting and helping as well so hey im in
Alright Cool! Do you have a Skype? We can talk more there, it's my main method of communication. If not I also use Twitter. Just DM me.[DOUBLEPOST=1507170926,1507170750][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'm in as well!
I'm glad to hear you're in. What skills do you have in terms of animation? Are you a composer, animator, script writer, voice actor? Etc. What can you do?

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright Cool! Do you have a Skype? We can talk more there, it's my main method of communication. If not I also use Twitter. Just DM me.[DOUBLEPOST=1507170926,1507170750][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm glad to hear you're in. What skills do you have in terms of animation? Are you a composer, animator, script writer, voice actor? Etc. What can you do?
i do have skype well ish people take time to find me i dont know why heres mine robot gamer play

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
That’s great to hear! What would you be able to do in terms of helping this project along?
I am an independent filmmaker, so I have quite a bit of range as far as what I can do. Filming, writing, voice acting, editing, etc....

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in over 18 weeks. I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.