Other Looking for small youtubers to collab with around 40 subs

Do you have the same content I provided below and you would actually subscribe and enjoy my content?

• Yes to both of those requirements

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes I provide the same content but I wouldn't really watch your content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I enjoy your content, but don't provide the same content

• No to both of those requirements

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do videos like reacting to other videos , DIY's, rants, hacks, etc. So, if your channel is affiliated somehow with those things contact me. I want you to please check out my channel and see my content the channel name is HijabiProductions. If you actually enjoy my content please contact me at cutekittykat40@gmail.com with the subject labeled Youtube Collaboration and in your email please put a link to your channel so I can check it out. Thanks! BYEEEEE! Stay awesome and beautiful and most of all... YOU!!!!

EXTRA INFO:
In the video, I will... shout you out, put your link down in the description and direct them to your video that you have posted. If you would like me to do something else in the video please tell me. Now really... BYEEEE!!![DOUBLEPOST=1498698230,1498697992][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to have this collab as soon as possible so please come to me if you meet the requirements! Thank You!!!! Stay awesome and beautiful and most of all... YOU!!!

Last edited: