Gaming Looking for small YouTube group(pc) to collab

Cyanblues

Reaction score
Hello my name's Sean , I'm from Singapore, a chinese Asian (LOL). I will prefer people who are closer to my timezone, but if u guys are interested I'm willing to discuss the playing time to see where we can find room for it.

Other than that my only requirement is really to be mature (things like raging in a very srs way that will break the harmony of the team and etc will not be tolerated)

But let me just say that I really got inspired to do this recently and I just started a YouTube channel (a whole new fresh one) . So if you guys wouldn't mind playing and collabing with me hit me up man

My discord is Seanwdx #7539.

I'm practically fine with playing any and every game (I tried alot of games before and i don't mind buying games either) , but the usual games that I play is :

-Apex Legends.
-PUBG.

I'm using Sony Vegas to edit my videos and posting it soon after I find a group of people who are committed to this :)

ripplehd

Reaction score
I would be interested in collaborating but im still waiting to get my gaming pc and as soon as I can get it we can start

CorporalKilljoy

"To KILL your Boredom, brings me a lot of JOY"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I just started my own gaming channel too, I'm a Marine Veteran and would like to collaborate with new people

Atemu

Reaction score
Hello my name's Sean , I'm from Singapore, a chinese Asian (LOL). I will prefer people who are closer to my timezone, but if u guys are interested I'm willing to discuss the playing time to see where we can find room for it.

Other than that my only requirement is really to be mature (things like raging in a very srs way that will break the harmony of the team and etc will not be tolerated)

But let me just say that I really got inspired to do this recently and I just started a YouTube channel (a whole new fresh one) . So if you guys wouldn't mind playing and collabing with me hit me up man

My discord is Seanwdx #7539.

I'm practically fine with playing any and every game (I tried alot of games before and i don't mind buying games either) , but the usual games that I play is :

-Apex Legends.
-PUBG.

I'm using Sony Vegas to edit my videos and posting it soon after I find a group of people who are committed to this :)
Im interested as well. Still looking for a group to play regulary and record some stuff.
I play alot of apex at the moment but would love to try out games like gmod, TTT and more
I added you on discord :)