Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Beauty/Makeup Looking For Small Beauty YouTubers To Promote

Discussion in 'Beauty & Makeup' started by DemonDill, Aug 16, 2017.

1. DemonDill
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $81
    Do you have a small beauty related channel and post regular, high-quality content? I'd love to promote your channel on my website! I'm making a directory of the best small YouTube channels by category such as 'comedy', 'vlogs' and 'beauty' and need beauty YouTubers for the 'beauty' category!

It's completely free, I just want to help small YouTubers get more exposure to their videos.

Whether you do makeup videos, beauty tutorials, fashion - anything beauty related - let me know!

If you're interested leave a comment below or to get on the site quicker you can submit your channel at www. small youtuber zone .com (no spaces).

ONLY ACCEPTING CHANNELS PRODUCING SUPER HIGH-QUALITY, ENTERTAINING CONTENT.

2. CandyUnion
    Cash:
    $59
    Hi there~
    This is the Personal Assistant for Megan Lanice speaking!
    Megan Lanice is a makeup-and-other-face-product-related channel. She is currently getting new cameras and lighting fixtures to make her content even more high-quality.
    She would love to be on your website!
    Thanks,
    ~Megan Lanice's Assistant

3. ColletteisaBear
    Cash:
    $25
    I'd be interested!

My Youtube username is colletteisabear

DemonDill likes this.
  4. DemonDill
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $81
    Hi Collette! I checked out your channel and it's perfect for the website. I've added your channel under the 'beauty makeup & fashion' category over at www. smallyoutuberzone .com (remove the spaces).
    Let me know if you want me to change anything :)