Beauty/Makeup Looking for small beauty youtubers to collab with!

Maria Isabelle

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm Maria and I run a small beauty-related channel and I haven't really met any other fellow beauty youtubers, so I want to do a collab and make some friends in the process! I have 24 subscribers, but my goal is to reach at least 50. We don't have to meet up, a long distance collab will work fine :) Please reach out to me if you wish to collab!

My email is maria.isabellec0124@gmail.com

Heather P

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm Maria and I run a small beauty-related channel and I haven't really met any other fellow beauty youtubers, so I want to do a collab and make some friends in the process! I have 24 subscribers, but my goal is to reach at least 50. We don't have to meet up, a long distance collab will work fine :) Please reach out to me if you wish to collab!

My email is maria.isabellec0124@gmail.com
I would love to collab with you sometime! I currently do not have any videos up on my channel because I'm revamping etc, but email me if you're interested in doing a collab. TobyandHeidi65@gmail.com
You can also contact me on instagram at either tobyandheidi or heathmua :)

Sydney Lee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you ladies do end up doing a collab, share the video or link. I'm interested and would like to watch.

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I do hair tutorials I have few followers and would love to meet other beauty YouTuber and maybe collab ;)

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to be in a collab with all of you lovely ladies! I only have 15 subs, but am super excited about growing my channel. My IG is lauren_thompsonnnn so feel free to follow me and DM me on there to work out details!