Comedy Looking for serious people

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
so lately in this forum i have been looking to do some collaborations on a few ideas i had.
and i have alot of people saying they are willing to participate but never follow through.
so please, if you do want to participate, make sure you follow through because i do want to advertise each other so we can all gain more followers.

the video idea i have in mind is basically QnA questions about problems you might /or might not have. be creative! make it as ridiculous as you can and we will reply back.
the thing that makes this different is that you will make a video of yourself asking the question, that way i people can see your face and i will advertise your youtube channel as well.

if this is something you are willing to do comment down below and email me at
bstylz01@live.com

Last edited:

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
hey man that,s a cool idea i want to do it I already did my first collab with a small YouTube called KittyKayla about things that frustrate people

Reactions: bstylz01

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hey man that,s a cool idea i want to do it I already did my first collab with a small YouTube called KittyKayla about things that frustrate people
nice i have as well done 2 videos with this community as well but i wanted to try something different. so if you're down email me a quick video!

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
nice i have as well done 2 videos with this community as well but i wanted to try something different. so if you're down email me a quick video!
did u got my email i got a good question for your video idea i ask u "How do you feel about Friday friends Saturday, Sunday and Monday(only Saturday and Sunday is with Friday) then u answer " i am always happy to see them but if u see monday tell him not to F**king rush

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've done a few different collabs with people on here, I think it be fun to do another!

Ogi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I have sent the video, I hope I get featured! Good luck

Last edited: