Gaming Looking for serious content creators!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The name is Slayer. Strategic Slayer. And if you're anything like me then you've probably played a good amount of Destiny, despite its issues. And as a result, you may be looking for some exceptional people to shoot and socialize with. And if that's the case, then you may be what we're looking for.
Now, this isn't your typical clan recruitment post. Meaning, we're looking for more than just a good guardian, we're looking for social gamers that can contribute to our clan channel. Simply put, we want talented, passionate people to produce content for a large number of games, especially for Destiny 2's Forsaken expansion.

That said, here is a short list of requirements:

- Must be 21 years of age, at least.
- Must have a high ethical standard. Integrity is a necessity here, for we don't associate with scumbags.
- Capable of speaking fluent English.
- A true passion for, and understanding of, video games and the gaming industry.
- Must be self-sufficient and capable of producing content on a regular basis.
- Must have social skills and a good sense of humor. Emphasis on the humor.

Now, if you qualify then you may contact me via this site or Xbox Live, gamertag listed below. Note: This is just for the initial interview. More information will be provide to all potential candidates at a later date, regardless of their platform. And don't worry, the entire process is quite casual.

Gamertag: StrategicSIayer

Channel Name: Strategic Slayer

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dont you have a YouTube channel?? If you do there is something wrong with your channel-link. So get that fixed so we can check it out.
Must have social skills and a good sense of humor. Emphasis on the humor
Is the ONLY gaming related?? I got some social skills and a good sense of humore (i would like to think so anyway:)) But i dont know anything about gaming.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure why the link isn't working. And unfortunately I don't have the time to fix a site related issue. UPDATE: This issue appears to be fixed. Take a look. : )

Last edited: