Commentary Looking for serious commentators and content creators (Deadline: 9/2/18)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The name is Slayer. Strategic Slayer. And as a gamer, quick-witted commentator and incorruptible content creator I'm looking for talented individuals that actually want to earn a living doing what they love to do. Simply put, I'm searching for commentators, podcasters, reviewers, gamers, let's players, movie goers, and more, for one specific purpose... to create high quality entertainment. And yes, I'm serious about this. And you should too, if you want to make something of your work.

You see, I'm looking for people that are truly passionate about what they do. Meaning, no attention seeking, wannabe celebrities that utilize click bate and less than stellar practice to push their agenda... there's enough of those as it is.

That said, here is a short list of requirements:

- Must be 21 years of age, at least.

- Must have a high ethical standard. Integrity is a necessity here, for we don't associate with scumbags.

- Capable of speaking fluent English.

- A true passion for, and understanding of, video games and the gaming industry.

- Must be self-sufficient and capable of producing content on a regular basis.

- Must have social skills and a good sense of humor. Emphasis on the humor.

Now, if you qualify then you may contact me via my YouTube channel and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Note: more information will be provide to all potential candidates at a later date, regardless of their platform. And don't worry, the entire process is quite casual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farley Productions

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm interested in learning more information as to what exactly you are looking for. =]
Whether I may or may not be qualified is another story.

But I am interested. Hope this turns out well for all those involved. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone that is interested in contacting me may do so via my YouTube channel. So don't hesitate. That said, I shall attempt to elaborate a bit further for the sake of transparency.

Currently I'm conducting interviews for multifaceted content creators. Specifically, talented, self sufficient commentators, gamers and film junkies that are interested in a long term association. The purpose of this association is to strengthen ourselves so we can compete against well established channels and networks. By doing so we can improve upon our chances of success and minimize fatigue by distributing an even work load.

Simply put, we want to organize our efforts to strengthen our results.

Reactions: Farley Productions