Music Looking for rappers and singers for an R&B mixtape!

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT AWAY! You MUST listen to my music first in the Music playlist on my channel before you volunteer to be a part of this mixtape, because it just wouldn't make sense for you to say "yeah, I wanna be on the mixtape", then you hear me and don't like how I rap or something XD

SO! Ladies and gentlemen! As the title suggests, I'm a-hurtin' to make an R&B mixtape. Through hard work and dedication I've been able to be pretty decent at rapping, but unfortunately that came at a price: the singing capacity of a walrus. This simply means I can't sing my own songs, but I'm a massive R&B fan. I daresay I'd be an R&B singer instead of a rapper if I could sing! Nevertheless, I won't let that stop me from making my R&B mixtape called "The Heartbreak Project"! If you wanna be a part of this mixtape, then do the following:

- Check out my music on my channel
- Leave a comment below directing me to two or three of your songs (tell me where I can find them, what they're called, etc etc)

I don't wanna sound douchey, but I'm kinda selective in who I pick to be on the mixtape. If I feel you're not that good a singer or rapper, I will have to steel my heart and let you know that you're not making the cut. Nothing personal of course, but I just REALLY want my mixtape to be a nice one!

So...anybody interested?

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I produce music if you're interested in my services have a listen either on my SoundCloud or YouTube. Hope the project comes out good for you though. Best luck!