Gaming Looking for ps4 players (funny momments)

Night Wulf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I currently am looking for some people to play ps4 games varying from shooter games like call of duty ww2 and battlefield 4-5 to co-op games like little big planet 3 and mine craft there is no requirements. (I just want to meet you in a party chat and talk to see how we can get along). I don't mind having sweaty or casual sessions either keep in mind however I will not be able to post due to a broken pc but I am willing to be in your videos when we schedule a time to play MSG me here or on Playstation : xXTheNightWulfXx

callmenoob123

Reaction score
I currently am looking for some people to play ps4 games varying from shooter games like call of duty ww2 and battlefield 4-5 to co-op games like little big planet 3 and mine craft there is no requirements. (I just want to meet you in a party chat and talk to see how we can get along). I don't mind having sweaty or casual sessions either keep in mind however I will not be able to post due to a broken pc but I am willing to be in your videos when we schedule a time to play MSG me here or on Playstation : xXTheNightWulfXx
You know i just realized i am looking for a group you are looking for a group Reag4n is looking for a group another person in the comment section known as ImVolce is looking for a group why don't we all just make a group together and forget some of these requirement's that we all made. also i posted this already to you sorry if it seems like spamming but i meant to post this hear but accidentally posted it in my own post replying to you lol.