Gaming Looking For PS4 Gamers To Do Funny Moments

MajesticBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys so to start off I want to do a GTA 5 collab. I want to do funny moments. So to start off you need a ps4.
Be at a mature age. Have a sense of humor. If you have any game ideas for the collab just send me a message and I'll see if we can do that. Hope to see you there.
You can add me on PS4 ArmorStriker

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys! I saw your convo and just wanna say that I'm a pretty small YT channel with a little over 100 subs and mainly do gaming content. I want to focus on funny moments in games and have fun and share with people. I would like for you to be at least 13 years old and be a little not crazy like most young people are. Also would love to develop a bond between you and me so we can be like friends and always play together. I really hope you are funny, creative, and organized in a way so if you guys and girls or whoever and whatever you are interested please reply (Play PS4 games like GTA and COD)

MajesticBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm down.
add me on PSN ArmorStriker[DOUBLEPOST=1493442639,1493442619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have any other games?
what games do you have?[DOUBLEPOST=1493442700][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys! I saw your convo and just wanna say that I'm a pretty small YT channel with a little over 100 subs and mainly do gaming content. I want to focus on funny moments in games and have fun and share with people. I would like for you to be at least 13 years old and be a little not crazy like most young people are. Also would love to develop a bond between you and me so we can be like friends and always play together. I really hope you are funny, creative, and organized in a way so if you guys and girls or whoever and whatever you are interested please reply (Play PS4 games like GTA and COD)
Add me on playstation ArmorStriker

MGGameLab

Reaction score
hi,
i would love to do colab with you.let me know if you are interested.

MGGameLab

Reaction score
add me on PSN ArmorStirker[DOUBLEPOST=1493520058,1493520004][/DOUBLEPOST]
gta 5, battlefield 1, destiny, black ops 3,
hi,
i am on PC, but i have several other ideas for collab. let me know if you are interested.