Gaming Looking for PS4 and PC Gamers to Collaborate with!!

AirDion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey sounds cool. I'd love to talk and just see what you guys are about. My discord is AirDion#4147

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ManyAbnormalities

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hai! My channel is a shared channel that consists of 2-3 members and we make videos together- A variation of games in videos and livestreams, we only started a week ago and we already have an active subscriber base of 47 people and going up EVERY DAY! If you would be willing to expand your game variation (I have found it's best to never limit yourself, you need freedom!) then please consider collaborating with us! Please contact me on discord- We are Charlie#4990

P.S. I the manager of the channel, I am 15, the second member is also 15, and the last is 17. I am female and they are both male. We may be small, but our active fan base compensates! Our collab preferences are:

- Any amount of subs
- You have more than 1 gaming video on your channel
- You are over 12 years old
- You are friendly, and want to have fun, I don't wish to collab with people who just make a channel for subscribers and money.

If you meet all those expectations, please contact us on discord or if you do not have that- Please tell me your Skype!
can i join you guys my discord is robot gamer plays#9769

KCBester

Reaction score
Hai! My channel is a shared channel that consists of 2-3 members and we make videos together- A variation of games in videos and livestreams, we only started a week ago and we already have an active subscriber base of 47 people and going up EVERY DAY! If you would be willing to expand your game variation (I have found it's best to never limit yourself, you need freedom!) then please consider collaborating with us! Please contact me on discord- We are Charlie#4990

P.S. I the manager of the channel, I am 15, the second member is also 15, and the last is 17. I am female and they are both male. We may be small, but our active fan base compensates! Our collab preferences are:

- Any amount of subs
- You have more than 1 gaming video on your channel
- You are at least 13 years old.
- You are friendly, and want to have fun, I don't wish to collab with people who just make a channel for subscribers and money.

If you meet all those expectations, please contact us on discord or if you do not have that- Please tell me your Skype!
im 15 and my psn in KCBester1

Last edited by a moderator: