Gaming Looking For PS3 Group To Record Funny Gameplay

LSU_Tiger_Swag

Reaction score
Ok basically I am trying to make my own crew like Kyr Sp33dy and Vanossgaming.
I decided to post here because finding youtubers with ps3 is rare but here are the Requirements
:
+15 (lf you don't have annoying voice it's cool)
Have black ops 2, Ghost or Gta.
I need someone who could help edit
Skype mine is
Decent mic
Decent recording quality
Please be funny or creative.

Also if we get popular we might branch out more to PC games like dayz rust or minecraft.
If you are interested message me on skype at Jivegoose1.
(Sorry for the unorganized thread this is posted by iPhone)

Add me on PSN at LSU_TIGER_SWAG.

one800LUNATIC

Reaction score
Hey, My name is Ben and me and my friend are looking for exactly what you are looking for. We are both 15, and we love playing GTA. Playing with only 2 people isn't fun so we would love to play with you. If you want to play with me, or just talk in a session, add me on PSN: one800LUNATIC. We joke around a lot and I'm sure we could have a blast, just like Speedy or Vanoss. My skype is ben.greer66 (real name Ben Green) talk to you soon[DOUBLEPOST=1400289848,1400289710][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have a Blue Snowball mic, and I have black ops 2 for PS3 and Ghosts for PS4

James Harris

Reaction score
I'm 13 but i do not have a squeaky voice. I have black ops 2 and gta 5. I have a good quality mic and I record with an elgato so I i have good quality looking videos. My skype is james_da_killa82
Oh and my channel is actually Falcon Boy. Not FalconBoy(it is two separate words)
psn: falcon-boy27

Last edited:

Deshawn Newman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i've been looking for some gta ps3 buddies too so maybe i can get in on this?

GameFreak

Reaction score
Jive goose I have been wanting to do the exact same thing but I haven't been able to afford the recording software to make videos but I have a YouTube acount[DOUBLEPOST=1418178753,1418178133][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh yesssss this is wht ive been looking for for days man. I wanna make a crew too so if I could join yours that would be great I love making funny videos :D[DOUBLEPOST=1388266599,1388266506][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and my Skype is brazil_swag12. I record with and an elgato and have a good mic and im 15[DOUBLEPOST=1388266688][/DOUBLEPOST]and I have all those games :D

I have a crew but it's not very big I don't have any recording software at the moment but hopefully soon I will I have a YouTube account but no videos

Nikenator

Reaction score
Can i join your grouplay i have ghost all dlcs and im funny my username for ps3 is smurff897

Dogmanowen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
ADD me on ps3: Dogmanowen I have bo2 and gta and a lot more I will love to be in your video just add me and we will figure things out from there.