Gaming Looking For PS3 Group To Record Funny Gameplay

Jive Goose

Reaction score
Ok basically I am trying to make my own crew like Kyr Sp33dy and Vanossgaming.
I decided to post here because finding youtubers with ps3 is rare but here are the Requirements
:
+15 (lf you don't have annoying voice it's cool)
Have black ops 2, Ghost or Gta.
I need someone who could help edit
Skype mine is
Decent mic
Decent recording quality
Please be funny or creative.

Also if we get popular we might branch out more to PC games like dayz rust or minecraft.
If you are interested message me on skype at Jivegoose1.
(Sorry for the unorganized thread this is posted by iPhone)

Reactions: LSU_Tiger_Swag

KingDjtar

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
I dont want to start a new group but im the co Leader of a clan Named NmC were on ps3 i have the capture card (Elgato HD) and a mic (blue Yeti for commentary) we all have mics for our ps3 and i do the editing the leader accepts most people 2.0 KD and above but you can 1 v 1 yourself into the clan. If your interested in joining let me know were a new MLG clan and i have already set up our youtube page!

Sorry no Skype wont let me get my password

Last edited:

Jive Goose

Reaction score
I dont want to start a new group but im the co Leader of a clan Named NmC were on ps3 i have the capture card (Elgato HD) and a mic (blue Yeti for commentary) we all have mics for our ps3 and i do the editing the leader accepts most people 2.0 KD and above but you can 1 v 1 yourself into the clan. If your interested in joining let me know were a new MLG clan and i have already set up our youtube page!

Sorry no Skype wont let me get my password
I'm mainly looking to record funny gameplay and commentary but thanks for offer. It's hard finding ps3 youtubers

KingDjtar

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm mainly looking to record funny gameplay and commentary but thanks for offer. It's hard finding ps3 youtubers
Check my videos out I have some funny game plays too

Jive Goose

Reaction score
Check my videos out I have some funny game plays too
Alright I will think about it but is there anyway we can connect.[DOUBLEPOST=1387989801,1387907731][/DOUBLEPOST]Come on guys I need more ppl

KingDjtar

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Alright I will think about it but is there anyway we can connect.[DOUBLEPOST=1387989801,1387907731][/DOUBLEPOST]Come on guys I need more ppl
Well if you need me drop a message here or youtube

Tougar

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey, I have a ps3, but I don't have those games. The only online games I own are Assassin's Creed IV and the Last of Us, so, eh.. I am planning on getting Battlefield 4 eventually, but eh, not now.

Templurgaming

Reaction score
oh yesssss this is wht ive been looking for for days man. I wanna make a crew too so if I could join yours that would be great I love making funny videos :D[DOUBLEPOST=1388266599,1388266506][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and my Skype is brazil_swag12. I record with and an elgato and have a good mic and im 15[DOUBLEPOST=1388266688][/DOUBLEPOST]and I have all those games :D

FPSsufferpoo1

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im 13 but I hit puberty early lol
I have CoD Ghosts PS3.
I have bot sony vegas and camtasia studio
audio technica at2020 (same as TmarTn and some other big youtuber)
1080p

NeilG

Reaction score
Me and a couple of friends have been trying to put together a crew add ng5781 on psn and we'll talk