Commentary Looking for podcast partners

DaTooL110

Hey there! I'm looking for people to start a podcast with.
I'm into music (a lot of different genres, I focus on metal and progressive stuff for the most part) and self development, any of these topics I can spend hours talking about.
Requirements:
-Be passionate about this (obviously) and have some knowledge about music / self development.
-Have good audio equipment.
-Be cool.

I'm 20 at the moment, the closer you are to my age, the better, as we'll be able to relate to each other easier.
I also live in Europe, the farther away you are, the bigger the time zone difference. While this won't completely ruin things, it's something to take into consideration.

I haven't done much on Youtube with any of these topics, but I've been streaming on Twitch for a couple of years now. I got a decent understanding on how content creation works.

You can respond to this thread or send me a PM, then move things to Discord or something similar. Hope to hear from some interesting people soon.

Gary.

Thank you so much for that information. White Haven is, in fact, only about 40-50 minutes away and easily accesible. This is fantastic news

Thank you,
Scott

Back