Commentary Looking For Podcast Members

Near

Reaction score
I've been contradicting whether or not to take part or start a podcast. I don't see any harm in starting one so I am creating one. The only requirements is that you're atleast 14 years old, and somewhat of a mature/deep voice. (sorry squeakers). this podcast will be like any other podcast. We can talk about anything honestly, (preferably new topics in the youtube community, and maybe some political news). I just wanted to make a series where everyone in it can just chill, and have fun while not worrying about what series' they should create. If you're interested contact me on skype. My skype is Mateo_Phantomhive (shows up as a cat in glasses). Thanks for your time.[DOUBLEPOST=1468357761,1468355986][/DOUBLEPOST]I am 15 btw, and please make sure your channel is quality content :D

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been contradicting whether or not to take part or start a podcast. I don't see any harm in starting one so I am creating one. The only requirements is that you're atleast 14 years old, and somewhat of a mature/deep voice. (sorry squeakers). this podcast will be like any other podcast. We can talk about anything honestly, (preferably new topics in the youtube community, and maybe some political news). I just wanted to make a series where everyone in it can just chill, and have fun while not worrying about what series' they should create. If you're interested contact me on skype. My skype is Mateo_Phantomhive (shows up as a cat in glasses). Thanks for your time.[DOUBLEPOST=1468357761,1468355986][/DOUBLEPOST]I am 15 btw, and please make sure your channel is quality content :D
I literally have 3 podcasts, and have been doing one of them for about a year. I think you should start your own podcast, but make it about something you actually enjoy talking about! It's even better to start a podcast about something if you could literally talk about iut ALL DAY! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1468362349][/DOUBLEPOST]Have you found anybody yet that wants to do it? I would recommend one of your best friends to co-host a podcast. I've seen other podcasts where it's just one person, but I prefer someone actually having a conversation with someone else. :D

Near

Reaction score
I literally have 3 podcasts, and have been doing one of them for about a year. I think you should start your own podcast, but make it about something you actually enjoy talking about! It's even better to start a podcast about something if you could literally talk about iut ALL DAY! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1468362349][/DOUBLEPOST]Have you found anybody yet that wants to do it? I would recommend one of your best friends to co-host a podcast. I've seen other podcasts where it's just one person, but I prefer someone actually having a conversation with someone else. :D
yea i've found some people, and no way would i only make a podcast where its just me lol, that would be awkward amd pointless. and yea one of my best friends is joining too

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea i've found some people, and no way would i only make a podcast where its just me lol, that would be awkward amd pointless. and yea one of my best friends is joining too
yay! :D

Saltman

Reaction score
yo, I would love to join, i contacted you on skype!

J.T. Matson

Reaction score
I am only 13, but people have told me I have a deep voice, and sound about 17, if you don't belive me you can check out my YT channel, I understand if you don't make a exception bc I'm a boring b*****d.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're still doing podcasts I'm very interested my friend! :wavespin:

P.S: People of YTtalk come stop by my channel and show some support, maybe even stick around..I'd like to hear from you guys ;)
P.S.PS: lol I don't even know if this is allowed, but I just want you guys to know I'm going to be uploading a podcast this weekend so if you'd like to be a part of it stop by my channel and ask any questions or even suggest some topics if you want :help: