Short Film Looking for people to start a CG-channel at YouTube

orangic

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am starting a YouTube-channel and are looking for people to join me.

My idea is simple: people can send us short films, reels, tutorials, breakdowns/making of, software/tech demo, etc. and we'll upload it to the channel. This provides the possibility for small businesses/private persons to promote their content to a larger audience compared with what they ever should reach if they did it themselves.

I am seeking writers, programmers, people that are familiar with YouTube, you name it.

To start this, I want atleast four people to apply. If you have a friend/friends that you know will be interested in this, please share this post with them.

If you're interested to join, please tell me a little about yourself below, in a private message or in a mail: "orangic@mail.com". Thank you for reading!

Reactions: KaiCreative

orangic

Reaction score
im interested being a fim maker/writer myself. i use to work for a youtube subnetwork as their resident sound engineer. i would like to know more about to this
I don't know if I misunderstood you but we are not going to make films, just publish them ... If you want to make films, you will probably not get as much help from us in the production stage.

Think channels like TheCGBros, CGMeetup, World of Animation, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1484040863,1484040700][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am fairly experienced in Adobe Premiere, I can help being an editor, still learning after effects, but would be happy to help.
You can check the post above ^^ for a little more information. I got your email, so I'll talk with you there.