Gaming Looking for people to record with.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey There. My Name is Alex. I like to post heavily edited videos onto my youtube channel. Im currently sitting at 240 subscribers. I stopped uploading for 4 months because i didnt have a pc. but now i do and ive already uploaded 2 videos. I am looking for dedicated youtubers to join me in long term (or short term) collabing.

this is what id like for you to bring to the table:
Good microphone quality. Obviously people dont want to hear buzzing or background noise.
Funny or serious. Depends on the video but dont just... be there.
at least have a few videos uploaded.
Give eachother shoutouts or at least channel links in the desc.
Dont upload once a month, try to upload weekly at least.
Dont be racist or cuss to much or that will be the last time we talk.

My Discord is MellishGaming#9650

Games I play:
GTA V
Rainbow Six Siege
Ring of Elysium
Minecraft
Garry's Mod

Willing to play most games though. NOT FORTSHITE.

XLode

Reaction score
hey i wna collab i have 83 subs.
I play these games
Overwatch
Rocket League
Scrap Mechanic
and if you want cs:go but i am so bad (name XD: carrying a NOOB at cs:go)

Reaction score
Hi, how are you? Me and my friend have two YouTube channels. We have a sports channel and recently started a gaming channel. We would definitely be willing to work with you, We mainly do gaming news but just recently played some computer games and are looking to get into some console games as well, also looking to get a capture card sometime in the future. At this point I'm not sure what we could do but I'm sure we could work something out. Just contact me on her or email me at: commonsensegaming@yahoo.com.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey i would love to do a collab video with yall, I play on pc and i keep cussing to a minimum, Games: minecraft, TF2, CS:GO, brawlhalla, gmod, guns of icarus,
splitgate arena warfare. I have a really good mic and i edt my videos a lot. I try my best to be funny and i want to grow my channel, please reply if you are intrested. have a wonderful day. :D
p.s I'm sorry bout this but i tend to change my voice using accents for the purpose of comedy. :D
gonna be honest though, I have 78 subs.... so yeah. imma sub to you anyways.

Last edited:

OnyxYT

Reaction score
Hey There. My Name is Alex. I like to post heavily edited videos onto my youtube channel. Im currently sitting at 240 subscribers. I stopped uploading for 4 months because i didnt have a pc. but now i do and ive already uploaded 2 videos. I am looking for dedicated youtubers to join me in long term (or short term) collabing.

this is what id like for you to bring to the table:
Good microphone quality. Obviously people dont want to hear buzzing or background noise.
Funny or serious. Depends on the video but dont just... be there.
at least have a few videos uploaded.
Give eachother shoutouts or at least channel links in the desc.
Dont upload once a month, try to upload weekly at least.
Dont be racist or cuss to much or that will be the last time we talk.

My Discord is MellishGaming#9650

Games I play:
GTA V
Rainbow Six Siege
Ring of Elysium
Minecraft
Garry's Mod

Willing to play most games though. NOT FORTSHITE.
you got twitter?