Gaming Looking for people to join our Xbox recording group or people just to collab with.

KattyMeel

Reaction score
Hi,

I started my channel a while ago but have been unable to really progress because I’m not a huge fan of solo games and no one I know really plays much. Recently, I have a few videos prepared which I’ll be posting in the next few weeks so although my channel doesn’t look like much now, soon it should look a bit better.
What I’m looking for is some people who are up for recording consistently as a group or as duos and will take it seriously but also have a laugh. I’m happy to oversee the organisation of this group if that is a worry for anyone.
The group currently consists of myself and a fellow Youtubers but we’re looking for a couple of others to join us. Xbox collab would be ideal for myself as I don’t have a good PC but my friend can do either. I may also be able to play certain PC games like Card Against Humanity or some golf games but I haven’t yet tested if my PC can handle that.
We have quite a broad age range. Preferable, we’re looking for people 17-23 but, depending on the person, this could easily be expanded.
YouTube is something that I personally want to one day make a career out off so anyone who is maybe looking for something similar, please let me know because, as I’ve said, that is what I’m after.

A few notes:
  • I only play Xbox but can try PC.
  • I’m 21.
  • I’m from the UK.
  • Recording times can vary.
  • I don’t have many subs because of gaps in uploading which I hope to rectify.
  • Sub count doesn’t matter.
  • I would also be down just to collab.

If you are interested, message me on Xbox. My gamertag is KattyMeel.

Thanks.