Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Commentary Looking for people to interview

Discussion in 'Commentary' started by TheExtraVertsPodcast, Nov 10, 2017.

1. TheExtraVertsPodcast
    Cash:
    $13
    hello all,

I just joined this forum and I am loving it. I find the community of people here that help each other sharpen each other skills amazing.

What I am looking for right now is people to interview for my up and coming podcast.

So far I have interviewed people who have created a TV show in Jamaica, an actress that was in the Big Bang Theory, and someone that works on AMC Movie watch.

That is what brings me here. I feel that of the hundreds of emails to talent asking to interview them most are not open to talk about their YouTube page/success. But when I found you guys I felt like I found a gathering of like-minded people that wouldn't mind talking about themselves.

If you are interested please let me know.

I uploaded a "teaser" episode too my page if you want to see an example of the interview.

any questions let me know but I really cant wait to learn more about all of you!!!!

2. Esther
    Cash:
    $4
    I recently started taking youtube seriously and I havent had much success yet! good luck tho!

3. TheExtraVertsPodcast
    Cash:
    $13
    Even with a little bit of success, you will do fine on the podcast. All I am looking for is people with a story to tell. I would love to interview you if you have the time.

#3 TheExtraVertsPodcast, Nov 11, 2017 at 2:51 AM
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017 at 12:49 PM
  4. Nikki120113
    YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
    I'd be interested :)
    I'm also a freelance model so that could be incorporated into the interview too?

TheExtraVertsPodcast likes this.
  5. TheExtraVertsPodcast
    Cash:
    $13
    Yes! if you can PM me your e-mail address so we can work out the details. With you being in Australia and me in America (EST) we would have to get creative with the timing to do the recording.

Nikki120113 likes this.
  6. Dewmonic Abyss
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $40
    Hey, if you'd ever be up for interviewing someone like me, I definitely have a very.. interesting.. life-story. :p

7. TheExtraVertsPodcast
    Cash:
    $13
    I am on your page right now. Help me out, what is the theme of your page? I see you reviewing mountain dew. Which is cool, do you more than soda reviews?

8. Dewmonic Abyss
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $40
    I consider myself an internet personality. A good example to compare me to would be someone like PewDiePie. I'm a comedian and do commentaries on things happening in the YouTube sphere (such as drama, cringey videos, etc.) And the occasional gaming video, as well. I try not to limit myself to one specific genre, which is why I call myself an 'internet personality.' The content focuses on my personality rather than the overall genre, if that makes any sense. And the Mountain Dew theme is kind of an ongoing gag. Part of my Internet persona is that I'm addicted to Mountain Dew like an alcoholic would be to booze or something for comedic effect. :p

9. TheExtraVertsPodcast
    Cash:
    $13
    can you pm me your 3 best videos so i can see what I can do.

10. MyPawlypets
    Cash:
    $15
    you could interview me about dog training :) ive always wanted to do a podcast.

Esther likes this.