Gaming Looking for People to grow with making funny moments (PC 18+)

AkumaSlays

Reaction score
Some Requirements that I am looking for
-----------------------------------------------------------
-PC
-18+ (Or mature)
-You DONT need a lot of subs to be accepted
-Easy to get along with
-Talkative and funny
-Good microphone such as a good USB or XLR (I have a Rode NT1)
-Can take a joke and realize its a video game lol
-Be ready to help me and others boost our content (we will boost yours btw this will happen with link in the description of your channel every video we make)
-Willing to buy games that we will be recording (this could be any game)
-Have a good editing software your dont have to be good at editing but have an idea on what to do (your editing style)
-Willing to get online when scheduled with us to record

I know this is a lot of stuff to be able to do but we want some really good and funny kind people that are willing to make something great together. Little bit of information about me, I am 18 I live in the US I love games like PUBG, Destiny, Apex Legends, Minecraft (We have a realm), VR games, GTA, The Forrest, CSGO, Garrys Mod, MORDHAU, No Mans Sky, Rainbow Six Siege, VR chat, and many other games that are soon to come. Reach out to me in this thread link your channel with anything on your channel that makes you look good for this position with us let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer.

Also here is my link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRFg5hgNALBreTvm59iz5A?view_as=subscriber
I also recommend my rainbow video because that is the content I want to push more towards to, just for reference. If you want to know my specs in my PC please do let me know I am very much capable of editing heavy amounts.