Gaming Looking for people to do collabs with

DonMoino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! Like the title says, I'm looking for people that would like to do collabs (PC games).

I don't have any subscriber demands and you don't have to be good at games, just looking for someone funny to play games with!

Check out my channel and if you think that I would be a good collab companion, let me know! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1489446530,1489446028][/DOUBLEPOST]I can play just about anything btw, I like all kinds of games!

DonMoino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No I play just about anything, the free games I play on the videos I have on my channel is just for the series that's called Free games with Donmoino. There will be games that costs money aswell ;)

Pimp

Reaction score
Alright nice! Is there any way I could contact you and talk about this further?

No I play just about anything, the free games I play on the videos I have on my channel is just for the series that's called Free games with Donmoino. There will be games that costs money aswell ;)

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! Like the title says, I'm looking for people that would like to do collabs (PC games).

I don't have any subscriber demands and you don't have to be good at games, just looking for someone funny to play games with!

Check out my channel and if you think that I would be a good collab companion, let me know! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1489446530,1489446028][/DOUBLEPOST]I can play just about anything btw, I like all kinds of games!
Hey dude I had a look at your video and I suppose I could do a collab with you. The only thing I need to know first is what is your steam? If so then link it if possible. My subs are 163 and make a video once a week. Probably two after May.

DonMoino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright nice! Is there any way I could contact you and talk about this further?
Hey dude I had a look at your video and I suppose I could do a collab with you. The only thing I need to know first is what is your steam? If so then link it if possible. My subs are 163 and make a video once a week. Probably two after May.
Absolutely guys! Add my Steam: NiklasSaasta.

BTW Pimp, your channel link doesn't work :/

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi man, I am also looking for collabs for different games like GTA 5, Gmod,(Prop Hunt, Bomb Tag, etc...), Golf with Friends, Rocket League, Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes, CS:GO. You can send me a message with your steamlink, if you are interested!

Reactions: DonMoino