Commentary Looking for people to do a podcast with

DaTooL110

Reaction score
Hi there!

So I've been thinking about starting a podcast kind of thing, not that much to explain here, I guess. Basically I'm looking for interesting people that have similar ideas and that would enjoy doing something like this.

If you're interested, you can reply to this thread or send me a PM. We can then talk about the details on Skype. For now I'm looking for people with a decent sense of humor, that are roughly around my age (I'm 18). Besides this, having a relatively good mic would definitely help (no background noise, no excessive "pop" noise)

One more thing that is worth mentioning is that my time zone is EET (that's Eastern European time) so if you live in a completely different time zone then there might be some problems with the schedule. Again, we'll talk about all this through PM's or on Skype.

As for the topics of the podcast, I have no idea. I would be ok with just sharing random stories and talking about funny stuff. Hell, one of us could be on Twitter or Youtube looking for random stories or videos, share them with the others and then we'll all discuss it. I think that could keep things interesting.

That's about it, for now.
I hope you're having a great day/night! :D

Reactions: Brix

DaTooL110

Reaction score
Like I said, nothing specific that I can think of yet. Yes, it could be about games and/or movies. Music would be a cool subject to discuss as well. I know I should probably have a topic already set in mind for the podcast but at the same time I'm open to different things.

DaTooL110

Reaction score
I'm starting from scratch. I've never done this before but I want to give it a shot.

TimidDimwit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would love to do this but the time zone might make it a little too difficult. But if you get one started and ever want a guest, I'd be down for that

DaTooL110

Reaction score
Yeah, I imagined time zones might be an issue. Oh well .. Anyway, sure, I'll let you know!

Reactions: TimidDimwit

Shanedmuir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, what's up. I'd totally be interested in doing a podcast type thing with you. I'm all down to talk about whatever, whether it be news, YouTube, and music is a big one as well. I do a radio show at my school where I talk sometimes so I'm down. Just let me know if you want to have me as a guest and you can contact me on here or on YouTube :D

DaTooL110

Reaction score
Hey man, what's up. I'd totally be interested in doing a podcast type thing with you. I'm all down to talk about whatever, whether it be news, YouTube, and music is a big one as well. I do a radio show at my school where I talk sometimes so I'm down. Just let me know if you want to have me as a guest and you can contact me on here or on YouTube :D
Yeah, that would be awesome! :D I just sent you a PM on Youtube

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested in doing it, although my circle might be kind of small, I guess let me know if you're down to do this podcast. :)