Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Looking for People to Collaborate with on Xbox One

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gunshot501, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Gunshot501
    Cash:
    $2
    Hi Everyone, I am Looking for a couple people to group up with and make some entertaining videos. We will grow together and share subs. Currently I am gaining on 1k subs but most of them are inactive and I wish to regain those active subs. My YouTube Channel is Gunshot501 you can contact me there or here on this post.

Requirements:
    Xbox One
    Thrill for making videos
    Don't have to have many subs as long as you are dedicated

I don't care how many subs you have as I remember when I was first starting off without anyone to help. I want to change that and grow with anyone and everyone.

Games I Currently have:
    Battlefield 1 and Hardline
    Black Ops 3
    Infinite Warfare
    Fortnight Battle Royal
    Gears Of War
    GTA V
    Minecraft
    Need For Speed (Rivals and regular)
    Plants VS Zombies
    Rocket League
    Titan Fall 2
    Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Rainbow six siege

2. Aniel Molina
    Cash:
    $9
    I’d love to collaborate just that I don’t have many subs as I am a new channel but I have Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege GTA V, Fortnite, and Battlefield 1. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege. I also have a mic if you’d like to talk over Xbox
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2017 at 5:14 AM, Original Post Date: Oct 16, 2017 at 5:11 AM ---
    In addition to what I said, the link that is associated with my account isn’t my acual YouTube channel