Comedy Looking for people to collaborate (I have 42 subs)

Crazy Winny

Reaction score
I've opened up my channel one month ago and I'm doing entertaining stuff. I'm looking to expand my viewers range, so do you, therefore....let's rock!!!!

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've opened up my channel one month ago and I'm doing entertaining stuff. I'm looking to expand my viewers range, so do you, therefore....let's rock!!!!
Hey I would like to collab with you I was wondering what you would like to do, and when you would like to do it?

Crazy Winny

Reaction score
Hey I would like to collab with you I was wondering what you would like to do, and when you would like to do it?
First of all, I would like to say thank you. Second, I took a look at your channel and you mainly talk about football games. I'm not sure if my content will be relevant to yours?

Booper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, So I checked out your channel and I saw you talk mostly about Thailand & I lived in Bangkok for a total of 3 years so I have a couple of stories from when I lived there. What I propose for a collaboration, is to animate stories I experienced in Thailand & some of your stories and you can tell your stories just with the audio and I will animate it.

If you would be interested by this proposition or if you have another idea for a collaboration, please contact me via my e-mail: terlakiomatu@gmail.com
I hope to hear from you soon enough,
ChonChong[DOUBLEPOST=1495820706,1495750181][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, So I checked out your channel and I saw you talk mostly about Thailand & I lived in Bangkok for a total of 3 years so I have a couple of stories from when I lived there. What I propose for a collaboration, is to animate stories I experienced in Thailand & some of your stories and you can tell your stories just with the audio and I will animate it.

If you would be interested by this proposition or if you have another idea for a collaboration, please contact me via my e-mail: terlakiomatu@gmail.com