Gaming Looking for people to collab!

NinjaCraft

I can't bring bad ideas to life.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys I have a channel that has 6 subscribers and I just started youtube and I have been doing it for like a week and a half(GG).It dosen`t matter how many subs you have AT ALL!
Im looking for someone or muliple people to collab with on Minecraft maybe daily we can do mini-games factions and such.
I have a VERY flexible schedule and I am 14.
If anyone around my age is interested leave your skype and I will add you if I like your youtube content.
If you have a potato mic you`re chances are straight down to zero. I don`t need anyone using toasters or potatoes as their microphones.So make sure it is clear if not HD!

Below use this format as a reply.
Age-
Country/Region-
Can you upload daily ?-
What would you be interested to do mini-games factions etc-
Do you have a good mic-
Skype name-

AlunBlue14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Animator
Age - 18 in Sept
Country/Region - UK
Can you upload daily ? - Yes, though it may get difficult during the Summer and during college.
What would you be interested to do mini-games factions etc - Sure
Do you have a good mic - Yes
Skype name - AlunBlue14

funkymunky

Reaction score
Age-12
Country/Region-Canada
Can you upload daily ?-I can post around 5 videos a week or more
What would you be interested to do mini-games factions etc-Anything pretty much
Do you have a good mic-I have a Turtle Beach X12 headset. pretty good quality.
Skype name-nick_curtis123

Calvin Ho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Country: Indonesia (oh mah gawd , one of the reasons people dont like me)
Can you upload daily? gah, uhh maximum 5 videos a week, (100kbps internet speed [60kbps for upload])
What would you be intested to do mini-games factions etc- anything fun with someone?
Do you have a good mic- Ill Explain below
Skype Name: Calvin32090

Uhh so these days i have problems with making youtube videos just because my pc setups are complicated, i have a mic thats an android phone, i keep syncing it but
the mics kinda good, and then i have like 2 keyboards so it would work, i also have 4gb ram and average pc space so its kinda hard to make one, unless im hype(and i usually am)

NinjaCraft

I can't bring bad ideas to life.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Country: Indonesia (oh mah gawd , one of the reasons people dont like me)
Can you upload daily? gah, uhh maximum 5 videos a week, (100kbps internet speed [60kbps for upload])
What would you be intested to do mini-games factions etc- anything fun with someone?
Do you have a good mic- Ill Explain below
Skype Name: Calvin32090

Uhh so these days i have problems with making youtube videos just because my pc setups are complicated, i have a mic thats an android phone, i keep syncing it but
the mics kinda good, and then i have like 2 keyboards so it would work, i also have 4gb ram and average pc space so its kinda hard to make one, unless im hype(and i usually am)
Skype me :D added you as vladimir putin.