Gaming looking for people to collab with!

supertrey

Reaction score
Hey! Im Supertey, my videos usually consist of playing video games or doing stuff on the internet. i am just now getting serious about my channel and i feel like collaborating with others will help me

1. expanding my audience (a mutual gain actually )
2. learning more about my channel and how youtube works and all
3. experience xp, ya know

My channel link :
the link will be on my profile or in the comments. i dont think it will let me post it here.
(check out my channel to see what my content is like before replying)

requirements and what i am looking for :
you gotta be 18+ because my content is more for the matured audience.
i have a very dark, edgy humor. so don't be offensive. although you should know where the line is crossed when being funny or just plain out offensive. also be able to contribute to comedic bits.
Unfortunately i only have xbox right now. so yeah if you don't have xbox. the only way i could collab with other platforms would have to be on fortnite because of the cross platform. im very awkward, just saying. so i cant just click with everyone, and im also very OCD with my content. so when replying drop a link to your channel, so that i can check out your content, and decide whether or not if we would be compatible lol. Last thing, i will be showing support to all (or most) of you guys to, whether or not i decide to collab with you :)

if you want to message me personally or whatever. my discord is SuperTrey#0221

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome to yttalk, and if you are looking for help with your YouTube channel, this is the perfect place for you! If you need to contact me, my discord is PhysicsFreak#9906

Reactions: supertrey