Gaming LOOKING for people to collab with

BinoDino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, Im a new youtuber 21 years old funny and i was looking for people to collab with
I play all kinds of game
(dont have any videos uploaded yet all of my videos are scheduled)
also GTA has the new heist and i would like people to play that with while it is still buzzing at the moment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
system
-ps4
games
-2k18
-injustice
-fortnite
-GTA
-Rainbow 6
battlefield 1 (I NEED A BATTLEFIELD TEAM)!!!!

Last edited:

Nick3ck

Reaction score
You seem pretty chill guy according to your video, but unfortunately I don't have a PS4.
You'll do good if you know what you are doing man.

Reactions: BinoDino

BinoDino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You seem pretty chill guy according to your video, but unfortunately I don't have a PS4.
You'll do good if you know what you are doing man.
Thank. I saw your league of legends video! I wanted to get into I.T. But it’s a lot......For me. Instead I play Vainglory.

Nick3ck

Reaction score
Thank. I saw your league of legends video! I wanted to get into I.T. But it’s a lot......For me. Instead I play Vainglory.
Thanks man, yeah League can be a pain sometimes, I've been playing R6 lately to relax a bit.

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I’d be down to collab some gta videos if you want. Maybe fortnite to but I gotta reinstall that lol!

Flatlander

Reaction score
If you're still looking for people to collaborate with then add me up! Im 21 from Canada my channel is Flatlander gaming PSN: Spike150 I play fortnite mostly and some destiny 2 or call of duty WW2 at the moment!