CLOSED - Looking for people to collab with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm an experienced drummer if I could be of any use. Ive seen your channel and you're an amazing singer! If you'd like to check out my channel and see my drumming that would be appreciated. If you are interested and a camera is available for you, you can make a cover with a recording and I can edit your recording and my recording together to get a good quality video! Thanks for reading, I'm very interested!
Thank you :) I'd love to collab! Send me a message on hildandiayt@gmail.com? :)
where about in the uk do you live?
Id be interested in a collab :)
I'm in South West UK :)
Id love to make a beat or collab on a song
Sounds good! Message me on hildandiayt@gmail.com?

Hi if you're still looking for people to collaborate with I'm an experienced acoustic guitarist who is willing to play any genre

Hi Bethbee,
You have a very nice voice with strongs feelings.
I make vg music covers, instrumental covers of any kinds, piano tutorials...
I'm sure we can collab on something, like share playlists for example, to grow together ?

Let me know ; )

Cheers

Augustin C

Hey! I am a song writer, singer and musician. Let me know if you still looking for collab. Cheers!

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back