CLOSED - Looking for people to collab with

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuS Savage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

I recently took a bit of a break off of Youtube and I'm looking to get myself back into the game. I'm looking for singers, songwriters, musicians - anybody with musical talent to collaborate with and to make new friends with!

You can take a look at my channel as all my singing video's are based there. I do now have better equipment o record with (Blue Yeti microphone and a camera to record video on) so the quality should be better than previous videos!

Let me know if you're interested and we can exchange contact and hopefully start a project together!
I just commented on your channel and I loved the way you singed. Was wondering if you wanted to collaborate. I'm a teenage rapper. Are you interested?

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

Finladen

Reaction score
Im a rapper and producer id be up for working with you on something

KozeOfficial

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there!

I recently took a bit of a break off of Youtube and I'm looking to get myself back into the game. I'm looking for singers, songwriters, musicians - anybody with musical talent to collaborate with and to make new friends with!

You can take a look at my channel as all my singing video's are based there. I do now have better equipment o record with (Blue Yeti microphone and a camera to record video on) so the quality should be better than previous videos!

Let me know if you're interested and we can exchange contact and hopefully start a project together!
Hey! I just checked out your channel, you have a great voice. I'd love to get something going with you if you're interested sometime, I don't sing but I rap! So if you're into that. Let's talk!

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm a guitarist/bassist/keyboardist that would definitely collab with you. I think you're a good singer and subbed to your Youtube channel. My youtube channel is comprised of movie reviews (check them out!) but I have a soundcloud for music (look up Clay Conger Soundcloud on google)

Let me know what you think!

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm a guitarist/bassist/keyboardist that would definitely collab with you. I think you're a good singer and subbed to your Youtube channel. My youtube channel is comprised of movie reviews (check them out!) but I have a soundcloud for music (look up Clay Conger Soundcloud on google)

Let me know what you think!
Thank you for your kind words :) I'm definately interested in collabing - I've pm'd you :)

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey, if you'd like to do a really nice piano style heartfelt rap, I'd be down to write a verse or two!

MarleyOkay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey! I'm an experienced drummer if I could be of any use. Ive seen your channel and you're an amazing singer! If you'd like to check out my channel and see my drumming that would be appreciated. If you are interested and a camera is available for you, you can make a cover with a recording and I can edit your recording and my recording together to get a good quality video! Thanks for reading, I'm very interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.