Gaming Looking for people to collab with | CSGO/Gmod

Worius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
  • I'm the type of a guy that likes fun and some... other... stuff...
Playing with people that don't take the games serious and know what sense of humour is, is my favourite. That means we can act like reta... stupid people and do stuff that are funny for us and the people that will watch us. If you can't stand crude humour, we are probably not made for each other.
  • What I'm looking forward to?
CSGO Funtages
CSGO Strat roulette
Golf With Friends Funtages
Gmod - Deathrun, prop hunt, hide and sneak and others. Basically, everything that we can play with 4-6 players.
  • I'm 16, my youtube channel is based on heavily edited funtages that take around 5 hours to make.
  • Currently I have 190 -/+ subscribers
  • I prefer people that know how to edit and are somehow decent at it. But if you don't touch the videos at all and you are an extremely hot female model, we can work this out. I mean if you are an extremely funny guy....
  • 16+ is preferred (By preferred I mean 16+ only)
  • Currently, in EU Bulgaria.
  • I am NOT making an collab group or any sort of a group. We are just gonna be collab partners and maybe develop a friendship if we like each other.
Contact me on steam /id/Worius/

Last edited:

C.Tomo

Reaction score
Hey how are you doing?
i like your thread and also like your channel content.
take a look at my channel and if you like send me a message and we can have a chat.

Worius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welp, he never answered...

Last edited:

Worius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
potato[DOUBLEPOST=1487436463,1487360359][/DOUBLEPOST]more potatoes[DOUBLEPOST=1487450898][/DOUBLEPOST]3x potatoes