Gaming Looking for People/Content

CynicalNoodle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Hello everyone, names Luke and I'm looking for people to build a better youtube channel/community with. As you can see if I have not posted a lot recently or in the past. But I have a huge collection of games and a desire to share the fun. I am a gamer for all systems, but can only record on the PC. So if you are a talkative person (Preferably above age 19) and would like to play/record games, contact me on skype at : Thepixelchatter.

If anyone want to do other system besides PC, there's a good chance I'll own it and will play online. But currently do not have a capture card for said systems ( I may buy one in the future ). If you would like to record videos one these systems you will have provide the capture device. If you would like to add me on XBOX, PS3 my current Gamertag/PSN is: Lukeplay3 (I know very Imaginative),my steam ID is CynicalNoodle. if you would like to record videos, you will have provide the capture device.

Also if you are just looking for a place to post videos and if we like your content, we will give you access to post using our channel/branding and when/if this picks up we will be providing a site, certain game if you a PC gamer, advertising management, and possible merchandising in the future. If you would like to contribute please contact me threw one of the above names.