Gaming Looking for PC/PS4 gamers to follow/support

Maia84

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all!

So this is kind of a request for a "virtual meet up" (hope it's okay to post here!)

A while back I started a pretty informal little gaming channel because I love to chat with others as I game (get bored/lonely if I game for too long by myself). I'm not really looking to grow or promote my channel, but was hoping to find a handful of like-minded YouTubers with similar gaming interests as me where we could follow each other along on our journeys and just kind of have fun together (no subscribing necessary of course).

Really, I'm just hoping to get anyone who's interested in the same games as me and are looking for other similar YouTubers in one place where we can discuss and be supportive of each other :)

Games I'm currently playing are:
-Detroit: Become Human
-Spyro trilogy
-Warcraft 3
-Sims 4 challenges
-Baldur's gate

Unfortunately I only have a PC/PS4 so am limited to those games. I've also never played WoW before (or even seen it as I'm new even to WC3) but would be interested in checking out some let's plays of it! Anyone out there who shares any of these interests and would be interested in keeping in touch in a small group?

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'd be down to collab with you sometime. I'm currently looking out for more people to collab with. My Discord name is HazzMan4E#4130

Maia84

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'd be down to collab with you sometime. I'm currently looking out for more people to collab with. My Discord name is HazzMan4E#4130
Thanks! I'm new to Discord and am still figuring everything out but I just sent you a friend request! What games do you play?