Gaming Looking for PC Minecraft players. 16+

Coffee Nova

I've Got It
I'm looking for two or three more people to join a lightly modded Minecraft survival server. There are three of us currently and I'd like to keep the group small for now. I'll include the list of mods below so you can see what we are playing with. I don't care about sub count but please have a good mic, be at least 16 and mature, and most importantly committed to recording/streaming.

Making videos can be a lot of work so I'd like to be sure you are serious about recording. I'd like it if your channel had at least six months to a year of solid activity.

The server is pretty laid back and my ultimate goal if we all get along and are still interested down the line maybe doing other series or playing other games together. We use Discord for voice chat.

If that sounds like something you are interested in either message me on here or on Twitter. My Twitter name is @CoffeeShlepper and you are more likely to get a faster response there than here.

Mods:

Adventure Backpack
Baby Mobs
Battle Towers
Baubles
Biomes o Plenty
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel
Decocraft
Fast Leaf Decay
Hats
Minecraft Comes Alive
OpenBlocks
Pam's Harvestcraft
Special Mobs
Spice of Life

I would like to play , 16 , ireland , male . have plenty of experience with most of the mods listed and have experience with bukkit and server management . Discord : A Gamers Saga , Skype : AGamersSaga :D

Back