Gaming Looking for PC mature gamers to start group channel!

RReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,
I am embarking upon a new project, usually I do comedy videos on Youtube (Ranty - 8.3K)
but I am looking to branch out and have another channel primary for gaming! - Now as it goes I already have a good standing name in the community as such and have a e-sports team that have offered to be some guidence to the team so getting a footing on the channel isn't a problem at all.

I want to produce bi-daily / daily content commencing the new year , doing plenty of games and hopefully having a gaming as a backbone series (So if there is no one off gaming title, we can rest easy and know that we have that to fall back on as a last option. )

A few requirements I ask of the players :

Have a decent PC and microphone- you will be recording from your side as well, we want this good quality

Age : 17 as a minimum, I am 19 myself, Nothing against people it's just to keep it somewhat mature.

Be quite flexable around the GMT hours [3PM - 11:30PM] and feel that you could bring some interesting commentary or jokes to the group (It doesn't have to be shakespeare worthy ;) )

and the rest is history, if you are interested in part-taking in something new and fit the requirements contact me over at

Twitter :

@RNTTY_

or
discord:

Ranty

Thanks for your time and I hope you reach out!

Ranty x