Gaming Looking for PC group!

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, I’m looking for a group of people to play games on PC with. I’m not necessarily looking to make a “collab” video where we play once and never again, I want to find a group that I regularly play games with!

|Requirements|

Oh no, requirements to be my friend? Lmao, not really. I just want to make sure we have good chemistry and there isn’t any drama I don’t care one bit if you have 1 subscriber or 1,500. I just want to game and have a good time with people who share a similar passion!

Channel quality is a hit and miss for me. If you have a great channel and quality, but we don’t vibe well, then I can’t see us playing more then a few times. If your channel is lacking in content and quality but we them boys, best believe we’re going to play a lot.

|Real Requirements|
*Discord*

*Decent Mic* (doesn’t have to be a studio mic, but can’t sound like a robot and all static.

Keyboard preferably can’t be super loud but hey, use what you got. I’ll typically switch to my membrane keyboard when recording as to not ruin my or someone’s recording and use my mechanical for intense gaming sessions.

|Games I play|
Rust ( my go to game )
Arma series
Conan
DayZ (mod or standalone)
Tarkov
Battlefield
Gmod
League of Legends
WoW
Rainbow Six Siege
PUBG

I’ll pretty much play any and every game, except.............. Fortnite. I’m sorry to everyone who likes the game, I could never get into it. Was too busy with PUBG and other games to play more than a match or two at a time.

|About myself|
I’m in the U.S Army and gaming is my biggest hobby. YouTube is my second biggest. I like to to mess around on games, but I can also be serious and competitive if needed. I will joke a lot. Like a lot.

Reactions: billsrule10

MasterSpy

Reaction score
Hi ill be your friend 1 question: Do u swear?

apart from that add me on discord:
Masterspy7#9998

Reactions: RodakTV

RoyalPhoenix

Reaction score
I'll be your friend dude add me on discord RoyalPhoenix#3833

ItsJustSushi

Reaction score
I'm down to play and rec s**t ~

Discord - ♪ Sushi ♪#9111