Gaming LOOKING FOR PC GAMERS

ElitePotato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heya! I am a PC gamer and I play mostly Gamejolt and Steam games. (Any game that's on PC actually)

- Looking to collaborate with people of any gender
- age range of 13 and above.
- 100 subs and above for collaboration partners would be nice :)
- Form of communication: Mostly Skype and Discord (Unless you have other alternatives, then feel free to msg me)
- My preferences are horror since I'm new and having people there makes me calm XD but I'm fine with any genre of games

I have been a serious Youtuber for about 2 years now, at 1k Subs and would love to make Youtube friends whom I can enjoy playing multiplayer games with! (Also, makes for an entertaining video)

Last edited:

Wudinie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! my channel is called Munch Sized. I have 129 subs, and I'm a advid pc gaming youtuber. I play indie games and also do top 10's. my recent vid is at 3.5k and that was from 4 days ago, my oldest is at 3k and that was a couple weeks ago, hoping to collab

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heya! I am a PC gamer and I play mostly Gamejolt and Steam games. (Any game that's on PC actually)

- Looking to collaborate with people of any gender
- age range of 13 and above.
- 100 subs and above for collaboration partners would be nice :)
- Form of communication: Mostly Skype and Discord (Unless you have other alternatives, then feel free to msg me)
- My preferences are horror since I'm new and having people there makes me calm XD but I'm fine with any genre of games

I have been a serious Youtuber for about 2 years now, at 1k Subs and would love to make Youtube friends whom I can enjoy playing multiplayer games with! (Also, makes for an entertaining video)
Hey I would like to collab with you. My skype is slaysfichee. My Discord is Fichee_slays#9172. I have Minecraft and unturned on PC. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hai! My channel is a shared channel that consists of 2-3 members and we make videos together- A variation of games in videos and livestreams, we only started a week ago and we already have an active subscriber base of 47 people and going up EVERY DAY! If you would be willing to expand your game variation (I have found it's best to never limit yourself, you need freedom!) then please consider collaborating with us! Please contact me on discord- We are Charlie#4990

P.S, Sorry we do not meet your preferences for 100 subscribers, and I the manager of the channel am 15, the second member is also 15, and the last is 17. I am female and they are both male x

ElitePotato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! my channel is called Munch Sized. I have 129 subs, and I'm a advid pc gaming youtuber. I play indie games and also do top 10's. my recent vid is at 3.5k and that was from 4 days ago, my oldest is at 3k and that was a couple weeks ago, hoping to collab
Yea sure! Is there any way that you would like to communicate with me? Like Skype or Discord[DOUBLEPOST=1498319086,1498319050][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would like to collab with you. My skype is slaysfichee. My Discord is Fichee_slays#9172. I have Minecraft and unturned on PC. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you.
Sure! Let me clear out my schedule for this :)
Edit: I sent ya a request

Last edited:

ElitePotato

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hai! My channel is a shared channel that consists of 2-3 members and we make videos together- A variation of games in videos and livestreams, we only started a week ago and we already have an active subscriber base of 47 people and going up EVERY DAY! If you would be willing to expand your game variation (I have found it's best to never limit yourself, you need freedom!) then please consider collaborating with us! Please contact me on discord- We are Charlie#4990

P.S, Sorry we do not meet your preferences for 100 subscribers, and I the manager of the channel am 15, the second member is also 15, and the last is 17. I am female and they are both male x
No problem! I don't mind the sub count, I just would like to make entertaining videos with friends :)

MattTries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm really interested @ElitePotato I have 400 subscribers and use a blue yeti mic and record at 1080p60fps. And I would really like to fins someone who has Call of Duty World at War or Black Ops 3 so we can do custom mods! If you have those things or just interested in collabing with me then message me on discord. It's MattTries#6823

Etertay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I just hit 1k subs although my channel is not exactly a gaming channel Im interested anyway discord is Tears#6391 thanks :3