Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Looking For PC Gamers To Play A Wide Selection of Games With!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Strike, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Strike
    Cash:
    $2
    Hey guys, people know me as Strike, I currently have 69 subs (hah) but used to run a channel with over 500 until I became inactive, so I decided to make a new channel and transfer all my videos over. Recently me and a friend I've been recording with for a long time have become way more serious about youtube again and are looking to start a new group!

We don't exactly have many requirements, as long as you're a PC gamer, fairly experienced, produce good content, have a decent quality mic, and don't sound like a strangled kitten, I'd be happy to make some videos with you!
    I'd also prefer for you to have over 30 subs, but if I feel we could make some good videos together, then it's not a problem.

Watch some of my recent solo or multiplayer videos to get an idea of my style of humour...though you'll probably be able to guess from just the video titles.

Timezones aren't really an issue for me, I'm in the UK but I've made videos with people from all around the world.
    I'm willing to play whatever really, come to me with suggestions and let's see what we can do!

Leave a comment here if interested or contact me on my youtube channel through comments!
    If the channel link doesn't work for you, just search Edgestrike909 on youtube.

The friend we'd be starting this group with is Jaise over at TIGTV Productions and has 350+ subs if you want to check him out too!

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing your replies!

Discord: Edgestrike909#5686
    Steam: Strike909
    Twitter: @TheEdgestrike

2. RTBFrebel
    Red
    Cash:
    $56
  3. Tritega
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $27
    Hey bro, checked some bids, I like your audio quality but your vids are pretty long anyway I am up to collab ;)