Gaming Looking for PC collabs

KeplerGames

Reaction score
Me and my friend are looking for small YouTubers of the range of 20 subs (min) to record with, we don't want anyone to take a video super seriously (competitively) we wanna record sessions and upload them together and grow together.

Requirements
- Please be 16 - 20 years of age
- Don't be toxic
- Have a sense of humor
- Have main games: Garry's Mod, Dead by daylight, Human: Fall Flat, (Don't need all)
- Know how to edit (Not someone who uses Movie maker, WonderShare, Filmora, Camtasia, etc.)
- Make appealing thumbnails (Don't use pre-made PNG photos)
- Have discord!
- Record HD!
- Have a good Microphone!
- Have a computer that can run 60fps on almost every game!
- No heavily racist jokes.
- No Heavily religion jokes.
- Swearing is allowed (If you're kid friendly, sorry)
- Countries we are reasonable with: USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, England - we only record on weekends.
- Be available when plans are made unless something comes up, family, school etc. (This requirement is flexible)

We're not only looking for collabs we wan't to start a crew/group of friends to record with, we don't wanna act this this is a job, we wanna have fun and grow together as a group, if you fit the requirements we are looking for someone like you!
~ KeplerGames & Bstar

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am all sorts of interested, my here is my discord TerasOutis#9016

Crillikin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm planning on coming back to YouTube and I'm looking for a group to join. The only game I have on that list is GMod, but I do a other games that you don't have listed. The microphone I have is a bluesnowball, but I am having issues in recordings to where I have a echo when using OBS or Audacity. The mic echo issue I have doesn't effect discord, so you don't need to worry about hearing a echo on your end when recording. My discord is Crillikin#9862.

bshink

Reaction score
hey man, ive got dead by daylight and im gonna be getting human fall flat soon so i'd be willing to collab if you wanna.
discord - bshink#2313

DocTheDuck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i'd be down!
Discord: Doc#6720
Steam: DocIsBest

Kingzzman

Reaction score
Hi I have Dead by Daylight and Garry's mod but i dont really play Grayy's Mod alot. If your interested then my discord is Kingzzman#7769

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sounds interesting my discord is huntermourad#2017 and skype is mourad afassi so is my channel name[DOUBLEPOST=1520458450,1520458427][/DOUBLEPOST]sounds interesting my discord is huntermourad#2017 and skype is mourad afassi so is my channel name

PortalDefender

Reaction score
Sorry for being a bit late, but I would be happy to collaborate with you. I play (mostly Gmod), Human fall flat, and other games. I am starting my youtube channel up after years of inactivity. I am able to edit my videos and make custom thumbnails (using mostly adobe illustrator). I do not usually use my mic but will use it when recording videos.
My record times though may be inconsistent I can record during weekends.

My Discord is: PortalDefender#9896

My youtube channel is also PortalDefender

Last edited:

codeone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hit me up ve got gmod and plan on getting dead by day light soon discord is SelfishEagle#7608