Gaming Looking for PC Collab's - Fortnite & More (18+)

PaltorPlayz

Reaction score
Howdy y'all,

Just started a new gaming channel as a sort of rebranding and it goes by PaltorPlayz. I play Fortnite and a lot of it, like a lot of people. I went to to school for cinema and tv production so I know a decent bit on how to do these things right (even if my bids so far don't show it). I've put some vids out there just to get the ball rolling.

I'm a really goofy guy who also likes to strategize a lot if my team is up for the same thing. Very adaptable. I can easily not curse, or curse depending on style, I do rage on deaths which can be funny but I can also tone thay down lol.

I've got a roommate (19yo) who gets a lot of 12-20 kill games, constantly. He is starting up a channel as well.

Looking for fun, mature collabs who want to strive to be great but also just have fun. A female collaboration would be nice because I get along with women well but I can also bro out with the dudddz.

*I suck on PC right now* I am a console guy, been playing fortnite since January and got pretty good but, felt the move to PC was necessary. But, now I have to learn keyboard and mouse and the struggle is real but I won't give up. I understand good game strategy but, I just need some time to get used to the new control system.

I also have PC games like GTA V, Ben and Ed, Garry's Mod and a few more.

I am from california, I want people who play a lot and play when I play. I'm ready to pump out the quality entertainment. I want to treat this like a job, you should too.

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i will be down i can come though clutch when needed but also f*ck up but i will be down if you want to see how i react with all this said and done and you want to collaborate then here's my discord NooiceGamer#2291

PaltorPlayz

Reaction score
i will be down i can come though clutch when needed but also f*ck up but i will be down if you want to see how i react with all this said and done and you want to collaborate then here's my discord NooiceGamer#2291
Awesome man, I like it. I am sending a request right now.

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'm interested I'm 19 and I'm a university student lol IDK why I'm mentioning that but lol why not. Feel free to send me a contact request on Discord. My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130
Oh and I'm from the UK hope that isn't an issue

PaltorPlayz

Reaction score
Hey man I'm interested I'm 19 and I'm a university student lol IDK why I'm mentioning that but lol why not. Feel free to send me a contact request on Discord. My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130
Oh and I'm from the UK hope that isn't an issue
Hey, that's cool with me! I'll shoot you a message and we can see whether or not it can work.

Cory Booker

Reaction score
Hey im on ps4 but id love to collab and just make a few dope videos i think my subscribers would like it so hmu

SupaFIneCook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I would be down, add me on SupaFineCook

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I would be down to collab. You and I are about the same age and we both want YouTube as a job. Check out my channel if you think we make about the same type of content. Plus I play with that Nooice guy up there. If you want to collab, add me on discord, Jolttix#2264.