Gaming Looking for PC Collabs, Any Size Welcome

Reaction score
Hello everyone, me and a group of small youtubers have gotten together and made a new discord channel for collab videos. I am trying to expand the discord channel for more chances of collabs. The discord channel is open to people wanted to collab.

Age Range
We are looking for people over 18. Mainly because we can get a little mature sometimes. This includes vulgar language.

Time Zone
We are partially in Europe and the US. So time zones don't really matter.

Subscription Range
We don't care about it. It would be sad to not work with people that have 0 subscribers yet. The reason being if no one is going to give them a chance to do collabs how will they grow. Also we are all new too.

Games
Since there are four of us the games are mixed.
Some games we play are
Gmod
Ultimate Chicken Horse
BattleBlock Theater
Worms Clan Wars
Joint Play throughs. So we choose a single player game and play through it at the same time. Example is Doom, Pokemon, Dark Souls etc. Also some of us have emulators so we can do that too.
Duelyist
Got a game not on this list, go ahead and join. We would be glad to try a new game out.

Equipment

We know everyone won't have the best equipment to start out with. So if audio quality is not perfect, oh well we don't mind. We can work our way up the quality ladder by making subs and using the ad revenue we make down the line to get new equipment. Think of it as leveling up in a RPG with a party to get new gear.

We are wanting to do more collab videos every week. Most of us are new. We feel like doing collabs is a great way to expand and make friends. We are just looking for new friends to play with.

For communication you get either
leave a comment here
send me a message at @8BITSPERBYTE on twitter
or send me a message on discord 8BITSPERPLAY is my username.

Reactions: thepaulsociety

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm getting a sweet gaming PC around x mas so I'm around for this type of collab. I mainly do vlogs, but I'm open to playing some H1Z1, and a few other games.

Reaction score
I'm getting a sweet gaming PC around x mas so I'm around for this type of collab. I mainly do vlogs, but I'm open to playing some H1Z1, and a few other games.
H1Z1 is one of the games other people have been wanting to do. I have not bought it yet, but it is on the list to try to record. We are currently using discord as a voice chat system for collabs. If you got a discord account I can send you an invite to our server.

ChumperDumper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! I'm 17 and I feel it would be quite fun to do a gaming collab of some sorts with some new guys like yourselves. :) You can invite me to the discord through private message or message me on twitter/facebook @ChumperDumper! :D

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
sounds fun i want to give it a try