Gaming Looking for pc collab csgo and gmod etc, 16+ and uk (or near he uk) timezone. No sub amount required

SinxeGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im looking for some people would like to record funny moments and such on games like csgo and gmod. I say 16+ because if you see any of my videos, its not all that child friendly.

I live in the UK so the timezone if you are in places like USA is just too difficult with the time difference to get time to record.
There is no sub requirement, i just want to find people who also are fun to play with and dont get offended too easily XD.
Decent mic required.
Leave a comment. ...thing, if you are interested.

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
We should definently colab! I am also trying to make funny video's as you do. Let me know if you are up for it ;)

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What games do you play? Other than csgo and gmod.

I wouldn't mind collabing if you wouldn't mind collabing

SinxeGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What games do you play? Other than csgo and gmod.

I wouldn't mind collabing if you wouldn't mind collabing
The games i have which im abe to record/collab on are :cod waw, lfd2, whos your daddy, the two in the title and at somepoint probably some cards against humanity, and possibly dont starve together in the future.[DOUBLEPOST=1482256854,1482253283][/DOUBLEPOST]
We should definently colab! I am also trying to make funny video's as you do. Let me know if you are up for it ;)
Ye man, do you use discord ir skype or something of the sort?

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The games i have which im abe to record/collab on are :cod waw, lfd2, whos your daddy, the two in the title and at somepoint probably some cards against humanity, and possibly dont starve together in the future.
oh welp guess not. the only game I own from that list is don't starve together xDD