Gaming Looking for passionate and dedicated content creators

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The name is Strategist... Born Strategist. And as a gamer, content creator and advocate of high quality entertainment I'm looking for dedicated gamers to collaborate with on the Xbox One and possibly the PC. So if you're a passionate, knowledgeable gamer that can carry a conversation, has a good sense of humor and the ability to produce high quality content on a regular basis, then send me a message with whatever links you can provide as soon as possible. Adults only.

Note: This post is only intended for serious content creators that wish to earn a living doing what they love to do. So if you're not committed to creating great content, then don't bother.

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm intrigued, I take great pride in what I do and work very hard to try and produce good quality content. If you check my channel you'll find many videos of various lengths and many game reviews, one of which is over 2 hours long and highly edited. I found you on Twitter and I've followed you if you want to talk about possibly working together. I look forward to hearing your response.

Kingzzman

Reaction score
Hey im actually looking for dedicated content creaters as well. As of now im only on pc. Check out my channel and if you like what you see from me then pm me