Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Commentary Looking for passionate and dedicated content creators

Discussion in 'Commentary' started by Born Strategist, May 4, 2017.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $22
    The name is Strategist... Born Strategist. And as a gamer, content creator and advocate of high quality entertainment I'm looking for dedicated gamers to collaborate with on the Xbox One and possibly the PC. So if you're a passionate, knowledgeable gamer that can carry a conversation, has a good sense of humor and the ability to produce high quality content on a regular basis, then send me a message with whatever links you can provide as soon as possible. Adults only.

Note: This post is only intended for serious content creators that wish to earn a living doing what they love to do. So if you're not committed to creating great content, then don't bother.

2. AndyGamezYT
    Cash:
    $18
    Hey man. I am that serious about making content. I am passionate. I am knowledgeable about gaming.

3. Golden Couch Gaming
    Cash:
    $44
    Well we have hopes of one day being able to make a living off of our channel. We love making videos and for me personally its one of my greatest passions. And in terms of quality i dont know what you would define as high quality. I feel our mics are deent our elgato is pretty great and we have good editing software. I do all our editing im still a noob at it. But we are all trying very hard. I dont know if we would meet your requirements but if you want to check us out its youtube.com/goldencouchgaming

AndyGamezYT likes this.
  4. CriticalMax
    Cash:
    $9
    This sound interesting!

I am a serious content creator that publishes daily, but I really recommend the "In a nutshell series" and incoming reviews.
    I do have a full time job as a multimedia creator in a international company, but have time to spare each night and weekends.
    I may still be a small channel, but it is growing fast.
    Please Note that I only play PC tho.

AndyGamezYT likes this.
  5. AndyGamezYT
    Cash:
    $18
    Your channel sounds great! I am interested in doing a collaboration with you if you want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. Brix
    Cash:
    $14
    i am passionate about YouTube and of course i want to make a living out of it but i don't know if i have what it takes because i have to do other stuff aswell sometimes