Commentary Looking for passionate and dedicated content creators

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The name is Strategist... Born Strategist. And as a gamer, content creator and advocate of high quality entertainment I'm looking for dedicated gamers to collaborate with on the Xbox One and possibly the PC. So if you're a passionate, knowledgeable gamer that can carry a conversation, has a good sense of humor and the ability to produce high quality content on a regular basis, then send me a message with whatever links you can provide as soon as possible. Adults only.

Note: This post is only intended for serious content creators that wish to earn a living doing what they love to do. So if you're not committed to creating great content, then don't bother.

AndyGamezYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man. I am that serious about making content. I am passionate. I am knowledgeable about gaming.

Golden Couch Gaming

Reaction score
Well we have hopes of one day being able to make a living off of our channel. We love making videos and for me personally its one of my greatest passions. And in terms of quality i dont know what you would define as high quality. I feel our mics are deent our elgato is pretty great and we have good editing software. I do all our editing im still a noob at it. But we are all trying very hard. I dont know if we would meet your requirements but if you want to check us out its youtube.com/goldencouchgaming

Reactions: AndyGamezYT

CriticalMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Animator
This sound interesting!

I am a serious content creator that publishes daily, but I really recommend the "In a nutshell series" and incoming reviews.
I do have a full time job as a multimedia creator in a international company, but have time to spare each night and weekends.
I may still be a small channel, but it is growing fast.
Please Note that I only play PC tho.

Reactions: AndyGamezYT

AndyGamezYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sound interesting!

I am a serious content creator that publishes daily, but I really recommend the "In a nutshell series" and incoming reviews.
I do have a full time job as a multimedia creator in a international company, but have time to spare each night and weekends.
I may still be a small channel, but it is growing fast.
Please Note that I only play PC tho.
Your channel sounds great! I am interested in doing a collaboration with you if you want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brix

Reaction score
i am passionate about YouTube and of course i want to make a living out of it but i don't know if i have what it takes because i have to do other stuff aswell sometimes