Looking for partnership!

IGNITED GAMING™

Turtle Gunner
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I'm Popperchit- also known as IGNITED. Our channel is currently struggling with a partnership. We are searching for one, and cannot seem to find one. Can someone help me? Maybe partner me? I'll be open to any partnerships! We are at 5k video views, about anywhere from 100 to 2000 video views a day. Check out my channel and see if we have what it takes!

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Besides your Channel still being to young to get a Partnership and therefor not yet have enough content to get a decent among of Views each Day your biggest Problem might be something completely different that will probably turn of the bigger Networks very fast if they do a quick Research:

None of the Content seem to be your own one and that is a huge No Go for at least the more decent Networks nowadays:

Let me recap:
This is a Community Channel, we are currently accepting videos from anyone who wants to send in some. We will post our video, with a custom description and title based on your preferences.
Start creating your own Content or you might have a very hard time finding any Network that doesn`t try to double-cross you with some s****y 50-50/60-40 Pay-rate because at the current Point it seems that you are just wasting your own Time with that Channel instead of focusing on your own Content.

Just an Example why you should drop, at least for now, Community Channels:

As soon as anyone of those Guys that supply you with Content get`s Monetized you won`t be able to Monetize any of the Content that you have got from them and there will be no Way to changed that without some hassle and therefor no decent Network will offer you a Partnership.

Why I`m so sure about that?

Because that topic does at least come up once a Week on the YouTube Help Forum from Google and their Staff is having a hard time making to People clearwhy they are not getting any Money for those Trailers they are sharing on their Community Channels simple because they don`t have them created.

It`s up to you if you wanna keep wasting your Time or start something from the Ground where you will be able to Monetize it after a Year...