[LOOKING FOR] Partnership/Directorship (if that's a word)

Super Saint

Reaction score
Alright so here's the thing,

I don't make money from YouTube, and right now I don't really want to,

I don't want to because I'm too young and I think I would just get annoyed if I made €00.01 a year.

So I'm looking for a network that

A) Let me be a partner but not receive any money from my channel (because I don't make any)

B) Let me be a director, with the same as above,

I'd like to be a director who makes skits or something but not gaming.

Don't get me wrong I love gaming and am mainly a gaming channel but I think my gaming videos are not good enough quality because I don't have a capture card.

So basically, I'd like to make videos for a network w/o having to do all this 30%/70% split and all that. If you know of one please tell me!

Also please don't hate on me thanks

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Why would you want to join a network then in the first place? You can just go ahead and make videos on your own as you want, you don't need a network for that. :)

Super Saint

Reaction score
Why would you want to join a network then in the first place? You can just go ahead and make videos on your own as you want, you don't need a network for that. :)
Idk man I just do! I want to upload to a networks channel and I'd like to have support I suppose

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Idk man I just do! I want to upload to a networks channel and I'd like to have support I suppose
I see, however you should know that most networks only promote/upload videos of their top partners (obviously, because they bring in a lot of views). Not trying to be negative here, just pointing some things out. :)

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most networks don't require you to sign up for making money off of videos (monetization)

Mizshift

I've Got It
Reaction score
Most networks don't require you to sign up for making money off of videos (monetization)
Lol what? The whole point of a network is to make money. If they can't get a ROI from you, then they have no incentive to do anything for you.

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Lol what? The whole point of a network is to make money. If they can't get a ROI from you, then they have no incentive to do anything for you.
When you sign up to be in a network, if you don't set up your payment info, you won't get any of the money. The network would get it

Mizshift

I've Got It
Reaction score
When you sign up to be in a network, if you don't set up your payment info, you won't get any of the money. The network would get it
Your accounts monetization will automatically be enabled, therefore, generating money. To the OP- you don't need a network. Look for a community channel that allows people to send in videos to get uploaded.

Reactions: NIP