Other Looking for Partners to start a Youtube Channel.

MadMakx

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am planning to start a Youtube Channel with a team. Therefore, I am seeking talented individuals who are committed & passionate in starting one as well. This is an actual long term partnership. The required skill listed below is not a must but if you have those it would be great, therefore i'm looking for in an individual who are experienced in :-

1) Youtube Policies and T&C technically how youtube works and keeping up to date.(Optional)
2) SEO keywords & Traffic Feeder (Optional)
3) Ecommerce (Optional)
4) Content Resourcing
5) Video Editor (Optional)
6) Graphics Design (Optional)
7) Editor/Writer
8) Resides in US region (Optional)

And you must be at least 21 years of age or a fresh graduated prefered. * I am sorry to those who are interested who are currently in School/College/University unless you can manage your time between assigment, parties and work.*

About the Channel?
This Youtube Channel is not a personality channel it's not about me or anyone. I am planning to build it a brand. example :- Watchmojo.com

What's the Brand?
I would personally feel it would be unfair to those who are interested and involved in this project to be in a niche which they are not interested in. Therefore i would not announce here.

What's my experience in Youtube?

I used to work for a media company back in 2013 and we built it to be top channel in that country to date 2017 with 500K subs and 150 million views. I left the company and plan to start my own.

Can i join if i already have a Youtube Channel?
Yes you can but i would prefer for the time being for you to put your priority into building this channel first.

This is a limited position for now, i am recruiting 1 or 2 pax.

Thank you very much.

For those of you who are interested kindly post on my Profile Page with your Skype or Google Hangout Id so i can add you there.

PS: Dont PM me with questions, all questions and clarifications will be answers on Skype/Hangout

Looking forward hearing from you guys!

Last edited:

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude i will be up for this,

What is your skype?

MadMakx

Reaction score
I will respond to all Post by Monday.So I'm still looking for more. Positions are still open.Last Call

Last edited: